Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

He's at IT again , it;s another DEAN red card

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Think you need to let it go now.

Your going to go up this season as potential Champions and have the basis of a decent PL squad, enjoy it!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Shocking decision, even Gary Neville panning Dean for that one.

Like the Stephens one, he's given the red based on the player reaction, not the incident.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
After asking if he's been sacked a couple of hours ago, daughter has just run in the room screaming that Mike Dean has made another hash of refereeing. How has he still got a job?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I thought it was a foul the other way.
He didn't get the ball, a foul in my book, but nothing more. It was Jones steaming in that caused the damage, although Jones at least got the ball.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Shocking decision, even Gary Neville panning Dean for that one.

Like the Stephens one, he's given the red based on the player reaction, not the incident.
Exactly. Jones rolling around on the floor Latin style, so out comes the red. He's ****ing useless.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I was looking forward to a decent contest. Now Man Utd have had 71% possession since the red card and the result is inevitable, especially at the end of a heavy Xmas schedule. Thanks once again, Mike.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What a ****. What has the WH player done and how could he have avoided it?

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
I think Dean is a terrible ref but why have none of the pundits mentioned that Fegholi has both feet off the ground?

more to the point , why does the FA allow such an incompetent buffoon to continue to make a mockery of just about every game hes involved in ???

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here