Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When are you going to believe me....

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Newcastle let BLACKBURN do the double over them. They will continue to drop points. No one in the Champ this season knows better than us just what is needed to get out the division. We can win this league.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I said before, I think the boys would win every game until the end of the season. I also said it would be hilarious if Newcastle royally STUFFED up promotion.

I don't *really* think either is going to happen, but there is still a chance, and I'll take that :albion2:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I believe

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I am refusing to count my chickens. An 8 point lead can be wiped out in the blink of an eye.

I think there are currently 5 teams in this league averaging over 2 pts per game, over the past 10 games. Our next 4 fixtures look very tough.

I probably wont be able to believe that we are going up until there is a P next to our name on SSN.

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
11/10 to win the league 1/12 for promotion increadable I just don't know who could match us for the all round package of skill and heart not many I'm sure

Best price 6/4 to win the league, 1/5 for promotion...I'd change your bookie if i were you mate (still lump on naturally)

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
When you've been a Brighton fan a bit longer, you'll realise that now is the moment to worry!

;)

I did not have this confidence last year at any point in time, never mind so early on in the season. The change for me has been watching players like Dunk improve. The turnaround for me came against Huddersfield. Dunk had been taking chances and show boating in the odd occasion and you just noticed in that match against Huddersfield, when there was danger the ball got blootered into row Z.

When necessary and safe to do so he strides confidently out with the ball but he senses danger now which in the past he often didn't. When I first watched him and the £5m offer came in from Fulham, I would have taken the money. Now I wouldn't take treble that amount.

Its not just Dunk but everyone now seems to know that they don't just play for themselves, they play for a team. If they make a mistake or get sent off they let their colleagues down and that is very noticeable in the play of everyone at the club. Even today you saw a real attitude from Tomer when he scored the penalty. The lad hasn't been involved much but you see that he still feels part of the group and it was important for him to have taken that penalty today.

All small things like this just helps identify something very different from last year to this year. That's why I think it possible that the league is winnable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here