Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Cup tickets

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
Very little left, under 50 tickets mostly singles. Are they gong to open another stand as I am not buying from the scraps that is left?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I hope so as the website is not allowing me to buy two adult tickets in the 'family stand'.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Oops. I was going to buy tickets together tomorrow.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm planning on taking the whole family, but only if / when they open another block

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Yup, I have been waiting to see if the south or north get opened. Certainly know others who haven't got tickets yet, so hopefully club will do the right thing ...

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yup, I have been waiting to see if the south or north get opened. Certainly know others who haven't got tickets yet, so hopefully club will do the right thing ...

Just imagine if the club DON'T open another section and loads of people decide not to bother

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Same boat as a lot of people here: want to buy a group of seats together but only scraps left. PLEASE open another stand or block of seats.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Must admit I'm waiting for North (hopefully) or South to be opened up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Same boat as papa. Want to take family of 4 (2 of which will be first time) and can't get tickets together. Need to open north up. Then I like many more will buy.

Can someone email paul barber!!!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
May open the Saaarffff as it will be partly open already for the away traveller.

Edited.
Although may be a bit rude on my behalf. Chance of a 'premier league favourites' scalp should bring down quite a few I'd have thought. Despite their league position (18th but 6 points clear of the drop zone) home gates average 9000 with 8000 home fans. Now I'm thinking the away fans could outnumber the home!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone know roughly how many we've sold? West & East lower capacity a I guess... (I've not been on ticket site so assume it's just these sold from comments above).

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It seems impossible now to buy any adult tickets online in ESL or WSL unless you have a child to take to the family stand.

FFS Albion. Sort it out !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thought the club had said only East / West lowers would be open for this game

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
18000+ watched Wrexham in FA Cup 3 just 4 years ago.

ESL and WSL was never going to be enough.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If they stick to that the we are a laughing stock. Can you imagine the game being played in a half empty stadium and then stating the match is a sell out.

Particularly as they'll undoubtedly get a larger than usual % of walk-ups looking for tickets, and they stadium will be 'full'

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
In which case they will miss out on possibly 1000s of ticket sales.

Probably but with the cost of a ticket so low and additional stewarding per new stand open might mean a huge loss on the game given shared ticket receipts as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here