Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What should be our Goal of 2016?

Yoda

English & European
After Skalak's thunderbolt vs QPR that won 2015/16 Goal of the Season, what would be our goal of the 2016 calendar year?

Skalak's still?

Sidwell from the halfway line?

Murray against Villa?

Baldock's Christmas Cracker vs QPR?

ANO?

Will be good to see what else the club puts forward in the poll as the winning goal goes towards the EFL's Awards night.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
I would pick Sidwell's for how memorable it was, but it's a tough call

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Technique-wise Skalak's was the best goal that's been scored at the Amex so far. World class technique.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Skalak's was great but to spot a keeper off their line and chip him with your weaker foot from 50 yards is immense,

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Everybody raves about the Arsenal goal yesterday 13 seconds from their own penalty area and a flukey finish but Bobby's goal last season after his header from their corner was far better and is my favourite team goal of 2016

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Skalak's was great but to spot a keeper off their line and chip him with your weaker foot from 50 yards is immense,

I think I'm biased towards Skalak's because I was there and bang in line with him as he hit it. To me it's never looked quite as good on tv as it did in the flesh.

Also Skalak's goal is a nice contrast to the number of volleys and long range shots that have been blasted over the bar by Brighton over the last few decades.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Going to nominate this,for the importance and mainly for the commentators comments as Murray wheels away to our away support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here