Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jools's Annual Hootenanny 2016

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Was watching up until the live fireworks on BBC1 from London - will catch up with this in the morning.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Seasick Steve was doing his thing

283843378-singel-crystal-grass-you-can-be-what-you-dream-dance-up.jpg

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Absolute Class. He is absolute entertainment

I like his music variety and his showcasing of music that would otherwise be unlikely to be shown on national TV but as a presenter I find him a bit much/not for me. Horses for courses though and a Happy New Year to all

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Did I imagine it or did I see a band called Caravan Palace? Are they from Croydon?

Much better than watching that cock Robbie Williams.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I didn't. Not right through. I flicked over to it from time to time. Took ten seconds to decide, 'This is sh!t', then went elsewhere.

Course you did, so that you could then post on here and show everyone how cool and fashionable you are :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
A fairly dreary affair as usual, but I enjoyed Greg Porter. And as for the lovely French Christine and her Queens, well they were just out of this world. Made my evening.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Did I imagine it or did I see a band called Caravan Palace? Are they from Croydon?

Much better than watching that cock Robbie Williams.

They're from a nice part of Croydon called Paris.

I thought the French input yesterday was brilliant.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
His usual mixture of maybes and have-beens, I'm afraid. That's what later with Jools has been for a long time, I'm afraid. Sorry.

I formed a somewhat different opinion to your own - I thought the main common factor among the guests was talent, but with a fair sprinkling of originality around as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here