NSC Radio Turn Off World Cup THE FINAL

THE FINAL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
The tournament to discover what makes NSC race for the off button has reached the final, and what a worthy pair have finalists we have.

Katie Hopkins v The Adverts

Katie Hopkins - LBC Sunday mornings. Lack of nominations due primarily due to the low profile radio spot, put her out of the seedings. But even if you consider yourself right wing, tune in and see how long you can bear to listen. The only thing more frightening are some of the callers. I heard her actually say to one recently that she thought they were being a bit extreme. Imagine that! Parental advisory for more liberal listeners.

Original odds of 7/4 made her second favourite.

Won her group and then defeated Adrian Durham in the Quarter finals. Destroyed Nick Grimshaw in the semi final with 62%

The Adverts – We forecast that this dark horse could spring a surprise and indeed the adverts have been unstoppable. Podcast fans as well as those of the Beeb reach for the off button as soon as the presenter says they are going for a "break" and before the PPI , DIY stores and Builders merchants start their pathetic adverts. Original Odds 3/1

The Adverts saw off Chris Evans in the group stages, and did the Radio 2 double by knocking out Vanessa Feltz in the Quarters.
Beat Chris Moyles in the Semi final with just 53%

Voting closes Monday after Fulham

Last edited:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Voted Adverts.
I'm not a fan of Hopkins, but I have never listened to LBC radio, so I wouldn't have heard her anyway.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I vote Alan Green and Chris Moyles

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Don't listen to LBC or much commercial radio at all, so can't really comment or vote. The whingers on any football phone-in would win it for me every time, but they clearly aren't sufficiently annoying to everyone else.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
:bounce:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Katie Hopkins. *shudders*

Nigel Farage is in for Ian Collins all next week.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
We have a winner

:whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here