Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unseen footage of Brighton vs Doncaster. Last game at the Goldstone.

Fingers

Aug 6, 2011
hailsham
I thought I'd post this so the good people of NSC can be entertained. While my sister was clearing out my mum and dads loft she found aload of old High-8 videos of outrfamily only xmas's past and holidays. While sorting she found this......... I sent the footage of to get it burned to a DVD. And I've popped it on YouTube. It's 45 mins long but it has before and after footage of the game AND Stuart Storers goal from a new angle. Hope everyone enjoys. https://youtu.be/rvFEwAonliE

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Great video. What scenes as the goal went in. Funny how it went really quiet just as the corner kick was being taken that led to the goal....as if the crowd knew that history was about to be made.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Absolutely fantastic - some great stuff there. Thanks so much for posting. They were the best and worst of times. Can it really be nearly 20 years ago?

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
I thought I'd post this so the good people of NSC can be entertained. While my sister was clearing out my mum and dads loft she found aload of old High-8 videos of outrfamily only xmas's past and holidays. While sorting she found this......... I sent the footage of to get it burned to a DVD. And I've popped it on YouTube. It's 45 mins long but it has before and after footage of the game AND Stuart Storers goal from a new angle. Hope everyone enjoys. https://youtu.be/rvFEwAonliE
Blimey. I THINK I have that seat #79 at home. Will have to check.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Brilliant but so sad. Oh the (random) symmetry of possibly being in the frame to gain promotion to the PL 20 years after the Goldstone was stolen from the people of Brighton. And this heinous crime is still not recognised in any meaningful way by the owners of the Goldstone Retail Park... NO I WON'T LET IT GO!

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
Wow that brought back memories of the game, walking down from the back of the north stand towards the pitch with a sea of fans in front of me i will never forget.

Whilst the Amex, and other new stadia is clearly the way forward i do miss old fashioned grounds. Leyton Orient and Peterborough being two of my favourite away trips

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Thats more than a video - its an artifact. Fantastic post [MENTION=20751]Fingers[/MENTION] thanks for sharing that.

Without a doubt the biggest 3 points in the history of BHA.

Last edited:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Thanks for posting that little gem!

Quite emotional watching that back......despite all the upheaval that season, what a season it was! The home games where there was ALWAYS something going on, good or bad (still a bit gutted I missed the 4-4 Orient game, went to the theatre with an ex........!!!)

Leaving the ground for the last time, ripped up turf and a crappy old Boots all-in-one deposable camera in hand, was such a mix of emotions. AmEx is quality but I do still miss that ground.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here