Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team vs Fulham

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
After Yesterday's postponement there are no real questions about squad rotation so I would go with

Stockdale

Bruno
Dunk
Duffy
Bong

Knockaert
Sidwell- Harsh maybe on Norwood after his performance vs QPR but I think he's less suited to away games
Stephens
March

Murray
Baldock

Subs: Maenpaa, Hunt, Goldson, Norwood, Murphy, Skalak, Hemed

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
The Hughton way seems to be one of Norwood and Skalak to start so I would say with Solly and Knocky starting, Norwood would be in CM with Stephens.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
The Hughton way seems to be one of Norwood and Skalak to start so I would say with Solly and Knocky starting, Norwood would be in CM with Stephens.

That's a good point, maybe geared around set pieces. I'd much rather Norwood starting over Skalak currently just think Norwood has a tendency to overdo it at times and give the ball away cheaply

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
The positive, prevalent issue here is that the side is pretty much settled and predictable at present, with possibly only the left flank and one CM liable to vary.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
That's a good point, maybe geared around set pieces. I'd much rather Norwood starting over Skalak currently just think Norwood has a tendency to overdo it at times and give the ball away cheaply
[MENTION=17768]Petee[/MENTION] is right on this and, like you, I'd prefer Norwood to start to Skalak, but I have a feeling that CH might go the other way and we'll see Sidwell and Skalak from the start. Fulham play three in midfield, and are extremely good at it, as we discovered at the Amex, so I suspect that he might want Sidwell's combative qualities to disrupt their tempo.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
After Yesterday's postponement there are no real questions about squad rotation so I would go with

Stockdale

Bruno
Dunk
Duffy
Bong

Knockaert
Sidwell- Harsh maybe on Norwood after his performance vs QPR but I think he's less suited to away games
Stephens
March

Murray
Baldock

Subs: Maenpaa, Hunt, Goldson, Norwood, Murphy, Skalak, Hemed
Thought Norwood made an impact against Brum.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I think he might go 3 in midfield for this.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here