Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last season

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
This time last season we had 44 points from 24 games.
It took us 28 games to get 50 points.

12 months later we have 51 points from 23 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Last season you gave us your heart,
But the very next day we gave points away,
This year to save you from tears,
We'll give you promotion, that's special..

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Wake me up before our promo
Don't leave me hanging on like a yoyo...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not going up last season will be a blessing in disguise if we go up this season in my opinion. We'll be far more ready for Prem football if it happens than we would last. I'm also happy that the vast majority of this seasons huge success was built last season making it pivotal rather than pointless as we didn't go up. Happy.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Not going up last season will be a blessing in disguise if we go up this season in my opinion. We'll be far more ready for Prem football if it happens than we would last. I'm also happy that the vast majority of this seasons huge success was built last season making it pivotal rather than pointless as we didn't go up. Happy.

Not sure I agree. Some of the teams this year in the PL are so absolutely woeful that we could have probably stayed up with the squad we had. If toon and say villa go up in playoffs and replace swansea/hull/sunderland/palace etc then it's going to be harder.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not sure I agree. Some of the teams this year in the PL are so absolutely woeful that we could have probably stayed up with the squad we had. If toon and say villa go up in playoffs and replace swansea/hull/sunderland/palace etc then it's going to be harder.

Yeh good point. I still think we'd have stayed up this season. But I think we'll be a much better outfit next season if we go up. I was trying to be positive though - as in last seasons' success was very important to going up still.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath

Whislt I accept that others don't share this opinion, I was thinking the same as it reminds me of 78/79 where we just missed out to spurs and saints and then were even stronger and more prepared the following season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here