Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holiday Booking Mid-Season

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
We are looking to get away in March but I desperately don't want to miss any of the run-in or re-arranged fixtures.
It would be for a week (Monday to Monday at the resort in Madeira we're looking at) so am thinking the 20th-27th March on the basis that international fixtures are the weekend of 24-26th so am I right in thinking there's no chance of any games around tues 21st weds 22nd because of international call-ups?

theboybilly

We are looking to get away in March but I desperately don't want to miss any of the run-in or re-arranged fixtures.
It would be for a week (Monday to Monday at the resort in Madeira we're looking at) so am thinking the 20th-27th March on the basis that international fixtures are the weekend of 24-26th so am I right in thinking there's no chance of any games around tues 21st weds 22nd because of international call-ups?

England are playing Germany in a friendly on the 22nd followed by a WC qualifier against Lithuania on the 26th so I think the other Home nations will be much the same. You should be okay booking your holiday

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Albion aside, you'll love Madeira, beautiful island and friendly people.
Recommend the Espetada :thumbsup:

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Cheers guys, forgot about friendlies (deffo won't be any championship fixtures then)
And yes looking forward to Madeira it comes highly recommended

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here