Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Dunk deliberately get a card at Fulham?

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I'm intrigued by this one. With a 2 game ban inevitable, it's obviously in our best interest he gets carded at Fulham to miss just the one league game.

I don't expect him to do this early in the game, risking a red. But in the right circumstances, would he tactically 'buy' a card in the last few minutes?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Greeko

May 17, 2007
Eastbourne
Don't think it makes much sense for Dunk to deliberately get booked that would leave him only 5 bookings away from a 3 match ban and potentially missing very important games towards the end of the season. We really need him to go a number of games without a booking

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
The idea sounds ridiculous, why is the 2-match ban inevitable?

Either way, all he'd need to do is score in the 90th minute and take his shirt off. Job done. And done. Or boot the ball away in frustration if a FK goes against us.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
its a difficult one really. I'd personally like to see him booked as its inevitable he'll get another yellow in the next 2 1/2 months. My worry would then be if he can go until the end of season without getting 5 more. I'd say take the 2 game ban now and make sure you don't go above 13 for the season Dunky.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here