Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IPTV

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
So I've had a new Smart TV and in my infinite wisdom I've purchased a Samsung which does not carry android software so I can't get Kodi installed on it.

:nono:

I do however have an app called IPTV which I believe is similar and I need to find a list of TV channel streams online that I can upload onto my TV and get all the streams that way. Does anyone else have IPTV and know a decent website that has a decent playlist to upload?

???

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Don't know about via a,smart tv but today I FINALLY got Acestream working via Kodi working on my firestick. Has been a right pain to sort out and taken nearly 4 months on/off of pissing about with it.

I had a lightbulb moment earlier about using Acestream via ace player through the firestick and the Acestream engine.

I shall report back when I get home and try to test it.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Which IPTV Crodo? I have 3, Uno,ss,smart all IPTV.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Which IPTV Crodo? I have 3, Uno,ss,smart all IPTV.

Not sure? It's an app I've downloaded on my Samsung tv. I know I need to upload a word document with streams but can't seem to find anything.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I'll keep playing with mine,( Oh misses) see what I come up with.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
It is extremely hard and convoluted to find free IPTV channels(decent ones anyway), the only reliable way is to pay a provider.
In short, buy an android box!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here