Derby to sign Rhodes and Lansbury?

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
The Derby 'way' (again)
image.jpeg

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
So that would be Rhodes, Bent, Weimann, Wilson, Vydra and Blackman with Camara and Russell for backup as strikers?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I'd rather Rhodes played than bent or vydra. Forest hardly going to sell
Lansbury to their rivals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 7, 2003
They got 10 mil for Hendricks and reckon Fulham will pay them 9 mil for Martin

Not sure McClaren will want to sell Martin as he said he was surprised he had been loaned out.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Neither seem to be our missing piece of the puzzle but not good to see a strong side strengthen.

They are strong contenders for a playoff spot providing they can keep their squad happy with so many unused strikers

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
I'd usually be hoping that we get a couple of players in like this. Now I don't.

It feels good that we can have a relaxed window and any business we do will be a complete bonus.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Neither seem to be our missing piece of the puzzle but not good to see a strong side strengthen.

They are strong contenders for a playoff spot providing they can keep their squad happy with so many unused strikers

They are strong contenders for automatic.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Poaching Forest's best player? Wow

Lansbury's contract expires at the end of the season and he's not yet been offered a new one by them (they've put all discussions on hold until the 'takeover' goes through), so 5-6m might be too good an offer for them to turn down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here