Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else bike to the ground ?

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
If so where do you leave your bikes as visiting the ground today they said to use the bike section underneath the roof outside. Yeah okay, not leaving my bike there when it's not partically secure when it would take someone 8 seconds to cut the lock.

Got home and purchased a ticket for the south stand and enquired about placing my bike in some secure area as will cycle home which is 14 miles across the south downs which the lady said there's secure places outside. Again I can't take the risk, the lovely lady said Brighton station have secure areas, proper lock ups. Has anyone used these or do they even exsist?

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Sorted but a bloody pain as I'll have to cycle up to the south downs but an extre half hour won't hurt providing we win :)

[yt]yVWm2kKZZFk[/yt]

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Been to most games on my bike and have never had any trouble leaving it by the bandstand. I had to ask the Albion maintenance man to come and cut me free when my lock jammed - brilliant service too. Get a strong lock.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
If so where do you leave your bikes as visiting the ground today they said to use the bike section underneath the roof outside. Yeah okay, not leaving my bike there when it's not partically secure when it would take someone 8 seconds to cut the lock.

Got home and purchased a ticket for the south stand and enquired about placing my bike in some secure area as will cycle home which is 14 miles across the south downs which the lady said there's secure places outside. Again I can't take the risk, the lovely lady said Brighton station have secure areas, proper lock ups. Has anyone used these or do they even exsist?

Climbing Mt Blanc, cricket in India and now this. You're not going to do it. Now shut up or buy two good padlocks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here