Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

35 Hours to go 272 tickets left to sell before another home sell out

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Might well end up a sell out on paper, but there will be several thousand empty seats. Guaranteed.

Certainly will be in the Cardiff end. My Cardiff mate reckoned they'd bring 500 tops, probably less. Can hardly blame them with a night game the day before NYE and a 4 hour journey home.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
No. Too cold for the floaters.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This. As someone who suffers from Reynaulds Syndrome, any game from November through February is an ordeal - three pairs of thernal socks and thick boots worn for QPR and I still had no blood or feeling in my feet by full time. Not pleasant.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
This. As someone who suffers from Reynaulds Syndrome, any game from November through February is an ordeal - three pairs of thernal socks and thick boots worn for QPR and I still had no blood or feeling in my feet by full time. Not pleasant.

I'd heard about this condition before. Apparently, sometimes worse than being kicked in the nuts.....and pain lasting longer

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
That's superfan commitment.

Those who couldn't be bothered and watched on TV hang your heads.

Cardiff is Cat C game so cheaper seats for this one.

PG

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Someone suggested I might have that as when I get cold, one hand goes very, very red and the other goes white and cold. Asked my GP and without a word of a lie, she got her ear thermometer out and tried taking the temperature of my hands.

Needless to say, still none the wiser as to what it actually is.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Another 1 sold. Just bought one for the south stand. Tried buying one for 1901 area but can't unless you know a member. Oh well, never been in the south before.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Someone suggested I might have that as when I get cold, one hand goes very, very red and the other goes white and cold. Asked my GP and without a word of a lie, she got her ear thermometer out and tried taking the temperature of my hands.

Needless to say, still none the wiser as to what it actually is.

On the one hand it could be redhandinflasitis, on the other, it could be paleappendage syndrome.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
As a random aside: why are we playing on a Friday night instead of a more-convenient-for-most Saturday afternoon?

Because that would be too close to the next game 2 days later v Fulham?

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Maybe.

But there are 6 Championship games on Saturday and all 12 sides are playing on Monday when we're playing Fulham.

Any possible edge I suppose?

Thought it was interesting listening to Stuart Malcolm on the ROAR last week talking about modern physio techniques and players being in the 'red zone' so perhaps our medical department recommended it?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here