Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That man DEAN is at it again

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Cracking performance so far at Southampton v Spurs, Red card, PK and all the usual look at me stuff again

Certainly a look at me with the sending off. Looking at the incident I don't believe it was a foul, however in giving it why wait so long before producing the card. One can only deduce to add to the idiots self-importance, tosser!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Isn't he a Spurs fan? Sure I've seen videos of him celebrating their goals. Is it right that he should be officiating?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
17 seasons he's been going? Shows what a sorry state the FA are in to let him carry on, when he's unable to see what the hell is going on around him

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
They're bemused on tv 45 sec's after the event he sent him off, he really is a prize cock.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I confess, I'm pretty much over the Stephens thing. I'm starting to look forward to games The Complete And Utter Shyster referees. He's- unintentionally- hilarious. The gestures, the comedy facial expressions, the no-look yellow cards...it's all brilliant theatrics. Follow @CelebrityRefs on Twitter if you don't believe me.

I feel a lot less bitter about him since I've learned to laugh at him. I'm barely even watching the football. I just can't take my eyes of Magic Mike. Try it. It's quite cathartic.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Mike Dean’s third Spurs game of the season tonight. He’s issued a red card to the opposition in all 3 games and penalties in 2 of the games.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Also, I'm very much a believer in the "what goes around, comes around" theory of refereeing.

Look at yesterday for example. Nedum Onouha gets sent off by Keith Stroud for a challenge on Baldock that plenty of us (with the benefit of a replay) agree wasn't much of a foul at all. The same Baldock who was pretty unluckily sent off at Newcastle earlier this season...by Keith Stroud.

Mike Dean will probably end up giving the decision that seals promotion for us now :lol:

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Mike Dean’s third Spurs game of the season tonight. He’s issued a red card to the opposition in all 3 games and penalties in 2 of the games.

we need to keep a lookout for future Spurs games he's reffing - there could be good betting opportunities there.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Any relation do you think?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I confess, I'm pretty much over the Stephens thing. I'm starting to look forward to games The Complete And Utter Shyster referees. He's- unintentionally- hilarious. The gestures, the comedy facial expressions, the no-look yellow cards...it's all brilliant theatrics. Follow @CelebrityRefs on Twitter if you don't believe me.

I feel a lot less bitter about him since I've learned to laugh at him. I'm barely even watching the football. I just can't take my eyes of Magic Mike. Try it. It's quite cathartic.

I'll only get over when we officially get promoted this season....then it will be time to change a part of my profile

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Spurs fans singing 'We've got Mike.Dean, f**king Mike.Dean, I just don't think you understand'

They're also singing "La, la la la la la laaa, la la la laaa, you're shit" at Southampton (to Hey Jude) :lol:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Unbelievable penalty and red card. Says it's for the shirt pull, which was well outside the box. Still a penalty if a foul continues into the box but it didn't as the next foul, if there was one, was totally separate. The red is because Redmond didn't make a valid attempt to play the ball... but resting a hand lightly on his opponent's shoulder as he fell over surely doesn't really count? And then 2nd half you get Fonte flying into a tackle, both feet off the ground and he doesn't even give a free-kick when by the letter of the law that could be a red even if he gets the ball. Absolute joke of an official.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here