Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preston Away

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Balls - just realised this is a Southern Strike day.....

I would be travelling from Shoreham but can get to Brighton. Will the GEX or the other brand get me to London that day if the strike isn't called off

I was just going to post that its a strike day, I have had to change our tickets and go up the South eastern line

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Getting my appologies in early. Don't think I'd have gone to this game but MK Dons and PNE gave me a two week window to get a holiday in. I'll be listening in the sunshine. Last chance as I've every intention of getting to every away & home game after this.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Balls - just realised this is a Southern Strike day.....

I would be travelling from Shoreham but can get to Brighton. Will the GEX or the other brand get me to London that day if the strike isn't called off

Get bus into Brighton from Shoreham, 2a or 700 then Thameslink train from Brighton to London Bridge, underground from London Bridge to Euston

Get bus into Brighton from Shoreham, 2a or 700 then Thameslink train from Brighton to London Bridge, underground from London Bridge to Euston

Thanks. Will Thameslink be unaffected?

Also, don't Thamelines go to Kings X ? If so, I think I can walk to Euston form there is 10.

I'd be happy to drive to Brighton. I would need to drive to Shoreham anyhow so no biggy......

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Should be going, just consulting the Groovy Gang

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
It was a new ground for me last year

4 of us this time

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Did Preston last season and have arranged for a weekend with the in-laws in Manchester that weekend.

I just hope it isn't as dire as last seasons visit, or Cardiff this season.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
4 of us just booked. On the train for us. Was amazed that the Virgin train only took 40 mins longer than it took to take us to Brum last week.

A new ground for me.

Who's going? Should we take 1000 to this?

It's the Glasgow train isn't it? Usually pretty fast. 1200 last year from memory.

Drive to Hassocks, park for £1.90. Thameslink to St.P. Walk to Euston (c10mins).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here