Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rogue 1

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I know it's a 12A but that can sometimes be misleading , can anyone who has seen it let me know whether it's a bit too much for a 7 1/2 year old ? Thanks in advance .

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Went with my 5 and 8 year olds. No issues.

It's more gritty than your average Star wars film but comparisons with Saving private Ryan (seen elsewhere) are way off the mark. 8 year old loved it - much more so than the Force awakens.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Went with my 5 and 8 year olds. No issues.

It's more gritty than your average Star wars film but comparisons with Saving private Ryan (seen elsewhere) are way off the mark. 8 year old loved it - much more so than the Force awakens.

Thanks for that :thumbsup:

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Usual shootings explosions and death, but nothing particularly gory that I noticed. I took my 11 yr old and her friend, but were plenty in there at the age group you are talking about, they all enjoyed it by the looks of it as we were coming out

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Usual shootings explosions and death, but nothing particularly gory that I noticed. I took my 11 yr old and her friend, but were plenty in there at the age group you are talking about, they all enjoyed it by the looks of it as we were coming out

:thumbsup:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Yeah I took my son and his mates on the opening Saturday as it was his birthday. They were all 9 or just 10 but there were no issues and I would have had no qualms taking a younger kid. If they've seen the other Star Wars films then despite reports to the contrary it's really no different (and it's great!).

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Yeah I took my son and his mates on the opening Saturday as it was his birthday. They were all 9 or just 10 but there were no issues and I would have had no qualms taking a younger kid. If they've seen the other Star Wars films then despite reports to the contrary it's really no different (and it's great!).

Cheers mate.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
My 7 year old has just been today, and loved it.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Thread merge needed....................................I think you can figure it out..................................your mum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here