Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Extra tickets available at Fulham away and another block on Sale now for Cardiff at Home

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Looks like Fulham have released another block of tickets to us and there is another block of tickets (around 500) in the south stand for Friday night v Cardiff :) happy days !!

The remainder of S1E has been released as it was for QPR. Apart form these seats in the south there are only a handful of singles around the rest of the ground.

At £25 a pop, I reckon most will go. Don't think a sellout for this one, but another huge home crowd? Anyhow know how many Cardiff were allocated and how many they flogged?

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
I wonder if Friday will be our next sell out at the Amex? Other than being a Friday night, I can't see why we shouldn't sell out following our amazing run of form and this being the last league home game until 20th Jan vs the MASSIVE.

I wonder if Friday will be our next sell out at the Amex? Other than being a Friday night, I can't see why we shouldn't sell out following our amazing run of form and this being the last league home game until 20th Jan vs the MASSIVE.

Would like to think so. But 2 home games in 3 days. Recent problems with Friday night transport and a smallish away following meaning for home seats to sell than recent games will probably just prevent this selling out.

On the other hand, a dry weather forecast, band C pricing and the fact we are top of the league could mean it's a close run thing.

But, the club still have not made the extra seats available that they have for recent games. Those front row 'disabled' seats, the 1901 ESL seats and potentially some of S1A (dependant on away following).

Long way to go for this one to be SOLD OUT

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Looks like Fulham have released another block of tickets to us and there is another block of tickets (around 500) in the south stand for Friday night v Cardiff :) happy days !!

Is that in the 'mixed area' or with other Albion supporters in the Putney End?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Blimey. So how many is that we're taking to Fulham now then. Must be 4K+ ?

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
IN the Albion end

Hmm, just rung the ticket line and they told me that only 12 (yes 12!) additional tickets had been released and that these had been sold. There is space in the 'mixed area' if I book through Fulham ticket office. Mindyou, the mixed area is the same as the Albion stand....!!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The remainder of S1E has been released as it was for QPR. Apart form these seats in the south there are only a handful of singles around the rest of the ground.

At £25 a pop, I reckon most will go. Don't think a sellout for this one, but another huge home crowd? Anyhow know how many Cardiff were allocated and how many they flogged?

No idea. Cardiff aren't normally bad travellers, but being a Friday evening just after xmas, that may keep the numbers down a bit.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Albion now advising fans to buy in 'mixed' section - this will be full of Brighton

We booked 3 in the neutral zone yesterday P3. Seemed to be loads of seats available in that block right next to away fans. (just checked not so many now)

Last edited:

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
No idea. Cardiff aren't normally bad travellers, but being a Friday evening just after xmas, that may keep the numbers down a bit.

Like us, Cardiff have a far distance to cover over the full season and hence their travelling numbers tend to be pretty average. They brought 1100 last season for a Saturday game. Be amazed if they hit 700 on Friday.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Saw somewhere (can't remember where, but think it was on NSC) that they were bringing 500.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here