Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new rumours?

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Tony was entertaining Fat Frank in the directors hospitality lounge today.
Lampard was seen tucking into a Beef and Ale Pie before the main course even arrived. Tony then gave him a Chicken Balti Pie before leaving the lounge for kick off.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I'd heard that Neymar was heading over to view Lancing as the facilities there appealed to him much more than the one's normally contained within Spanish prisons.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
LuaLua OUT

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
IMO Baldock/Murray partnership needs to be our #1 option. We can't risk ruining that chemistry, which is why I can't see us buying a striker.

However, a loan for a James Wilson type player. Someone who would be grateful just to make the bench. A friend of mine suggested Dominic Solanke yesterday and i have to agree with him. Lighting up the U23, always leaps and bounds better than Tammy Abrahams at every youth level but is NEVER going to break through in Chelsea.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I can't help thinking/hoping that there is a record breaking transfer to come based on a confident gamble from Tony Bloom that is realising that the probability of promotion increases as each week go by.
It's going to be cheaper to buy a player as a championship team than as a Premier League team.
I'm not convinced that the player we try to buy is a similar player to Sam Baldock.
With still half a season to play I have a sneaky feeling we might go for a target man to both cover and challenge Glenn Murray.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I can't help thinking/hoping that there is a record breaking transfer to come based on a confident gamble from Tony Bloom that is realising that the probability of promotion increases as each week go by.
It's going to be cheaper to buy a player as a championship team than as a Premier League team.
I'm not convinced that the player we try to buy is a similar player to Sam Baldock.
With still half a season to play I have a sneaky feeling we might go for a target man to both cover and challenge Glenn Murray.

We have that cover in Hemed. Now he is nowhere near good enough to challenge but a good squad striker. We were trying to sign a Baldock style striker in the summer so I don't see why this would have changed.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
IMO Baldock/Murray partnership needs to be our #1 option. We can't risk ruining that chemistry, which is why I can't see us buying a striker.

However, a loan for a James Wilson type player. Someone who would be grateful just to make the bench. A friend of mine suggested Dominic Solanke yesterday and i have to agree with him. Lighting up the U23, always leaps and bounds better than Tammy Abrahams at every youth level but is NEVER going to break through in Chelsea.

As long as it's not actually James Wilson.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Just this one from yesterday

fc6893fc3c1604471dd5a58f21a04adb.jpg

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Agree

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here