Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nouha Dicko

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Not sure if there is anything in this:
HITC Sport understands Wolves striker Nouha Dicko is a target for several sides in January.

Wolverhampton Wanderers striker Nouha Dicko is attracting interest from Trabzonspor, Brighton & Hove Albion and Fulham, HITC Sport understands from sources close to the club.

Dicko is back to full fitness now after a lengthy spell out of action with a serious knee injury.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/12/27/por-turkish-side-and-championship-duo-eye-wolves-striker-dicko/

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Not sure if there is anything in this:
HITC Sport understands Wolves striker Nouha Dicko is a target for several sides in January.

Wolverhampton Wanderers striker Nouha Dicko is attracting interest from Trabzonspor, Brighton & Hove Albion and Fulham, HITC Sport understands from sources close to the club.

Dicko is back to full fitness now after a lengthy spell out of action with a serious knee injury.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/12/27/por-turkish-side-and-championship-duo-eye-wolves-striker-dicko/

Didn't he have trials for the famous team Innuendo FC :lol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The next striker we purchase has to have Prem potential if not experience. I reckon we are more likely to try and get a loan than buy in this market.

Agreed.

We need another Sam Baldock for now. As cover really. We should have the pick of the loanees in January. I'm guessing there is a target. There are a lot of goals in the team.

That said, this fellah would be useful in that mold.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I think our striker target will be a loan player to see us through to the end of the season without breaking the bank in the process. If we then go up then we can search for the right signing in the summer that would be Premier league quality. My money would be on us signing Chuba Akpom from Arsenal who would be decent cover for our current strikers who gained valuable experience in this division for Hull last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here