Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is your player of the half season?

Who is your player of the season so far,

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Really hard to choose for numerous reasons as Murray gets the goals and dunk and Duffy are ridiculously good and keep the best strikers at bay...reckon the defensive has been slightly more key to the offensive side this season.

Feels bad even picking a player even though dunk edges it for me :)

Really hope Rosenior and kayal get fit soon as these two are also huge players for us :)

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
The first player on CH's teamsheet.Captain fantastic. Leader of the pack. An inspiration to every player in the squad. Has given 100% in every minute in every league game this season and last. No contest in my book. Step forward Bruno, you sir are a legend.

Murray - he's the difference from our nearly men status last season so deserves all the awards

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Surely can only be between Dunk, Duffy, Murray and Knockaert?

The others have been great, but the four above, IMO have been excellent.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Dunk, Murray then Duffy for me. Lewis has been simply outstanding. Finally he has come of age and showing his true class.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Even if we go up, there maybe some big money offers for Dunk. He's still quite young and improving. Hope we can keep him.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
So hard to call but Murray has given us that something extra we didn't have last seson.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Dunk
Murray
Duffy
Stockdale
Bruno

All could win it in a normal half season. But Dunk edges it for me. Genuine Premier League quality.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Dunk
Murray
Duffy
Stockdale
Bruno

All could win it in a normal half season. But Dunk edges it for me. Genuine Premier League quality.

This, although it's a tad harsh on Knocky and Baldock. Stephens hasn't been bad either. And then we do need to factor in Sidwell too, with Murphy not too far behind, and March coming through, and Norwood pinging his way into contention, with Liam and King Kayal coming back too ...

... To be continued.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
We have lost twice and drawn 6 times. Stephens has been absent for both losses and half the draws.

We have a remarkable win % with him in the side and he would have gotten my vote had he not been the cause of his absence.

Dunk looks like an assured PL quality player now and not far away from the finished article, but Murray I feel has made the difference this season in turning draws into wins.

Muzza it is.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Wow, this is tough.

Dunk marginally from Murray.

Dunk has been so consistent this year, he has also benefited from having a proper ball winning center half next to him for most of it. He's too good a footballer to play as the main ball winning centre half, he looks so assured now someone else is doing the dirty work, his range of passing and the time he has on the ball are exceptional for a championship defender.

It took Murray a while to really get going but since the Norwich game he has been absolutely fantastic.

Honorable mentions: Bruno, Stockdale, Duffy, Baldock

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Almost impossible to pick - which is a brilliant thing. Stars all over the pitch, almost everyone has played a significant part and this is so much a team rather than individuals. have plumped for Dunk as he has been immense, and seems to have largely removed his regular previous brain-freezes from his game. He's looked majestic at times, and is hardly ever beaten. His passing has improved significantly as well - he's been helped by having man mountain next to him as well. What a partnership.

Could easily have voted for Murray, Duffy, Knocky, Stockdale, Bruno, Stephens or Baldock as well though, with Bong now starting to look back his best too. Oh, and Sidwell.

Happy days eh ?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The Dunkster for me. Still a bit over-riled at times, but his growth as a defender, his amazing passing and his sheer consistency have been great to see. Only going to get better too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here