Who is your player of the half season?

Who is your player of the season so far,

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Now we're half way there, who's your player of the season so far?

Poll to follow

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Or...

...which one of your children do you love least.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Dunk.

Closely followed by Murray and Duffy.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
You can't pick one. It's just impossible

Stockdale. Simply best keeper in division

Back 4. Brave man to pick one. All immense

Midfield. Any combination is the best in the league. By country mile

Wingers. Name a team with better. Options a plenty. And still not seen KLL

Strikers. All scoring, all working ridiculously hard. What other team can bring the quality of Hemed off the bench

You just can't pick one.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
For me it's definitely Murray.

Pretty much the whole squad has impressed me considerably though!

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
Hopefully, the player of the 2nd half of the season will be Solly March. If he is, we are in for a treat.

In the first half of the season it is close call between several, but I'll opt for Dunk.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Dunk. But it could easily be any of Stockdale, Bruno, Duffy (despite him not joining until end of August), Knockaert and Murray and I might even be leaving one or two out.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Dunk, Duffy, Murray, Bruno, Knocheart, Bald... the list goes on! Really difficult to decide, but Dunk just about edging it.

Jul 7, 2003
Duffy. There have been some great displays by various players in the team but I think Duffy has given us something different - the physical presence that we were lacking.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Between Murray and Dunk for me, with practically everyone else giving a fantastic contribution.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Despite my love for GM, I've gone for Dunk. He's been off the scale good this season, aided hugely by Duffy.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
It's difficult to look past the goals, the whole team obviously work towards keeping an unbelievable 14 clean sheets so far.

Murray will probably win it due to the large amount of goals he has scored but he has been the benefactor of some superb individual performances from many other players built on a water tight defence

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
It's difficult to look past the goals, the whole team obviously work towards keeping an unbelievable 14 clean sheets so far.

Murray will probably win it due to the large amount of goals he has scored but he has been the benefactor of some superb individual performances from many other players built on a water tight defence

My vote for Murray is for more than just the goals he has scored, his overall contribution to the team performance, work rate and general nous is vote worthy in itself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here