Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

606 tonight

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Should be half decent tonight.

Seems we might actually get a mention for a change, and they'll probably be discussing Wurzel's interview and Harry the Hornet too.

The entertainment has already started with the very first caller. The usual deluded Scouser thinking Liverpool are going to win the Premier League :rotlf:

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
and then the whole bloody programme continued with endless talk about Liverpool, interrupted by one grumpy Norwich fan from the championship (token).

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
and then the whole bloody programme continued with endless talk about Liverpool, interrupted by one grumpy Norwich fan from the championship (token).

Yep, I was deluding myself that it would be any different to usual really :(

Liverpool:bla::bla::bla: Chelsea :bla::bla::bla: Arsenal :bla::bla: and on and on it goes :yawn:

Apologies.

Oh, edit. Albion fan on now.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Faded out with the closing music !

Well that's an improvement on being rushed off to make way for yet another Liverpool fan I suppose.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Pity someone didn't phone up to ask when Holloway first knew the truth about poogate, and why he didn't ......errr......come clean about it. About time the truth was out there, I think. OK, I know I could have tried, but I didn't; chicken, I know. Perhaps somebody did, but the programme's producers didn't want it to come out on air.

Jan 30, 2008
Should be half decent tonight.

Seems we might actually get a mention for a change, and they'll probably be discussing Wurzel's interview and Harry the Hornet too.

The entertainment has already started with the very first caller. The usual deluded Scouser thinking Liverpool are going to win the Premier League :rotlf:
Maybe someone will come on and explain the large ammount of empty seats at the BHA/QPR game
regards
DR

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Maybe some will come on and explain the large ammount of empty seats at the BHA/QPR game
regards
DR

Car problems. And trains not working between Xmas and NY. Mate had norovirus. That's two accounted for therefore!

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Jan 30, 2008
More wishy washy not to even buy a seat but continually snipe...

Not sniping , you cant help but see the empty seats , maybe someone could be honest and say there's too many no shows fron ST holders considering the clubs now top of the league???
regards
DR

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not sniping , you cant help but see the empty seats , maybe someone could be honest and say there's too many no shows fron ST holders considering the clubs now top of the league???
regards
DR

There are, but what do you suggest? Some sort of Nazi regime ( sorry couldn't resist DR :smile:) where anyone not attending big games loses their season ticket?

Jan 30, 2008
There are, but what do you suggest? Some sort of Nazi regime ( sorry couldn't resist DR :smile:) where anyone not attending big games loses their season ticket?
Maybe a clause where you have to attend 75% of all home games failure results in no renewing of the season ticket the following season ,sure to cause an uproar but there's an element who can "afford" to not go by the looks of things
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here