Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Exchange working......

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Whilst waiting for our train at Shoreham this morning we were approached an elderly gentleman who having spotted my Albion scarf sought our confirmation that his print at home match ticket also covered his rail travel. After giving him the required advice we engaged in a little chat. Turns out that this was his first visit to The Amex, his last Albion match having been at Withdean. I enquired as to why the big gap? Turns out he lives in 'proper' Scotland (above the Murray Forth) and rarely gets down here. Now this chap was, by deduction, 76 years old and has had a life, couple of marriages and ended up with his childhood sweetheart living with our northern 'cousins'. They had come south for Xmas to see the Mother-in-law and whilst here his wife contacted the club to see it there might be a ticket available for today's game, and surprised him with it on Xmas day.

Just wanted to say well done to the club for getting the ticket exchange going, well done to the chaps' wife for being so thoughtful, and well done to Don, I hope you had a great day. Couple of other side notes, saw an 'oriental' (could have typed Asian, yellow or foreign but just wanted to paint some kind of picture) standing on the station approach with a notice saying 'I need one ticket etc', how times have changed? And that we saw Don on the train home and he had a great day, well done Albion!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here