Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any footage of the gaffer losing his shite after the goals?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is getting to be a bit of a thing for me, but there's no camera on him in the highlights.

After the penalty cemented the game, I thought I saw him lifting his pullover, shirt and vest over his head, so he could tweak his nipples while running towards the North Stand.

But I might be mistaken.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
This is getting to be a bit of a thing for me, but there's no camera on him in the highlights.

After the penalty cemented the game, I thought I saw him lifting his pullover, shirt and vest over his head, so he could tweak his nipples while running towards the North Stand.

But I might be mistaken.

How did you think you were mistaken ? I assume you saw him drop his trousers and do a full moon at the QPR bench.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
How did you think you were mistaken ? I assume you saw him drop his trousers and do a full moon at the QPR bench.

Never saw that, but Dunk was certainly doing The Full Moon towards the North Stand in the dying minutes following a fairly intimate challenge. Seemed to be enjoying it just a tad TOO much IMHO, as he made minimal effort to hike up the offending shorts for more time than would normally be deemed socially acceptable in family circles! :lolol:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

But I might be mistaken.

[MENTION=26444]Wrong Direction[/MENTION] lost his direction at the Swan.
I managed to not lose anything for several hours.

Feck off QPR cheerio :moo:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005

But I might be mistaken.

You're wrong, he ran fully across the pitch, dropped his trousers and entered Gully several times before his composure returned, ending with a handshake for the oversized bird.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's going to get into trouble if he doesn't start learning to control his emotions

Do you remember the game when, in the blink of an eye, Chris went from:-

_89664857_hughton23.jpg

to

brighton_manager_chris_hughton_195061.jpg

Totally insane.

D

Deleted User X18H

I have spoken with the guy many times.

Extremely calm, articulate and very composed. Great sense of humour, witty but will contain his emotion.

I have a feeling when we are over the line we may see something out of the ordinary from him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I have spoken with the guy many times.

Extremely calm, articulate and very composed. Great sense of humour, witty but will contain his emotion.

They say opposites attract....

Oct 25, 2003
he MIGHT go for a full on fist pump if we get promoted

but then he'd remember that he's got to start planning for the following season so wouldn't get too carried away

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I would love to see Chrissy singing Sweet Caroline with the his shirt unbuttoned on the balcony of Brighton Town Hall after our Promotion Party Bus Tour.
Nah he'll just drop a couple of pills, slide into his loose fit jeans and bang out a few rounds of 'I am the resurrection'.
You know what he's like.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I would love to see Chrissy singing Sweet Caroline with the his shirt unbuttoned on the balcony of Brighton Town Hall after our Promotion Party Bus Tour.

He'll be down Madeira Drive leading a chorus of 'We're f#cking brilliant'.

(I fell a little in love with Gus that day, which made me hate him even more at the break up.)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Maybe we should all get one of these for the Cardiff game?

Hughton.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here