Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disappointing... (loo roll luzzing)

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
how the bog roll luzzing from WSU has failed to catch on despite the best and persistent efforts of a couple at the north end.

I would love to see a cascade of paper rolls raining down on WSL when GOSBTS strikes up.

:ascarf:

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
I thought todays effort was marvellous.

Superb trajectory as it arced beautifully across the December afternoon sky.

8.5/10 for me.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I thought todays effort was marvellous.

Superb trajectory as it arced beautifully across the December afternoon sky.

8.5/10 for me.
Today's did UNFURL especially pleasingly. Thoroughly recommended addition to the WSU match day experience. Would be nice for it to become a bit of a fun "thing" as we stride towards promotion...

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Today's did UNFURL especially pleasingly. Thoroughly recommended addition to the WSU match day experience. Would be nice for it to become a bit of a fun "thing" as we stride towards promotion...

I'm a few rows behind you, will try to remember to bring bog roll on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I'm a few rows behind you, will try to remember to bring bog roll on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Excellent. Not popular with the Mrs but well worth it...!

Coordinated around the start of "Now is the time for marching..."

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Agreed, I did it from the 1901 West for a fair bit last season but seems to have waned. Bring it back for Cardiff big style?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
How well does the Christmas bog roll variety unfurl?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Agreed, I did it from the 1901 West for a fair bit last season but seems to have waned. Bring it back for Cardiff big style?

Streamers did make a brief but welcome appearance towards the end of last season. I say streamers, as the club will permit these, but I seem to recall them mentioning that bog rolls weren't allowed in (no idea why- bit too heavy if one lands on your skull from the WSU?).

I say bring the streamers back, home and away. In fact, making the away end at Fulham erupt in a frenzy of ticker tape and confetti would be ace. Let's get on it :clap2:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
We're now officially into the second half of the season, it's BUSINESS in my book.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Streamers did make a brief but welcome appearance towards the end of last season. I say streamers, as the club will permit these, but I seem to recall them mentioning that bog rolls weren't allowed in (no idea why- bit too heavy if one lands on your skull from the WSU?).

I say bring the streamers back, home and away. In fact, making the away end at Fulham erupt in a frenzy of ticker tape and confetti would be ace. Let's get on it :clap2:

Agreed on the Fulham front. Streamers, ticker tape and generally loads of stuff in the air.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Crepe?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here