Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Holloway

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I can NEVER understand why he had a PRISON named after HIM

It's because it's a jovial prison with lots of character and the gift of the gab.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hard to feel very sorry for Holloway, albeit he's a very decent bloke. He's been round the block enough times to know it's not personal, it's just panto. When the inevitable happens, he'll get to spend a month or two at home with his family and be managing Norwich by Easter.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Heard it on 5live on the drive home from the game.

I did chuckle, especially as the chant is nothing new.

Having said that, he is right about always being complimentary about us. Has always spoken very highly of CH too. I quite like Wurzel.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
He says somewhere near the beginning that it was the first time he has lost at the Amex. He has forgotten something that I remember quite clearly. Strange how memory works isn't it?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What, with this and Sam Allardyce moaning about Harry the Hornet being 'out of order', It seems to me that some managers need to get a grip.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
What minute does the play off rant start? Can't find it and also can't listen to him for 12 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
He deserves it. It's the same Holloway that came out and complained in the press about Poogate when it was his coach driver! The little Wurzel has never corrected himself since then.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What, with this and Sam Allardyce moaning about Harry the Hornet being 'out of order', It seems to me that some managers need to get a grip.

The British Serial Loser Manager Association is comprised entirely of over-indulged cry-babies who can throw their toys out the pram as often as they like, secure in the knowledge that some poor sap chairman will re-hire them a month or two down the line. Between jobs, the media will furnish them with a bit of pocket money for a couple of hours work in exchange for them squeezing into an ill-fitting suit. It's all a bit pathetic really.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Lol I quite like the Wurzel. The game needs characters like him.

He is just a bit frustrated as nothing went his way today. We know well enough how it feels at the bottom and we are fully entitled to enjoy life at the top while it lasts.

He'll get over it.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
It was hardly throwing his toys out of the pram , and he's right , he has always been complimentary and respectful about brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here