• Poll closed .

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Remember this is to decide who or what makes NSC reach for the radio offbutton

MATCH A WINNER GROUP 1 V HIGHEST VOTE WINNER RUNNER UP

Katie Hopkins v Adrian Durham

The idiot who wrote this nonsense didn’t make allowances to prevent this match-up of the top two from the group of death meeting in the Quarter Finals.

Hopkins won by far the most votes across all groups, simply for being odious, rather than people ever listening to her on the radio, whereas pre-tournament favourite Durham was unlucky to be drawn in the same group.

Be warned this tie-of-the-round is likely to be selected by Sky TV so could be moved at the last minute.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Gone for the Posh fella but am sure there'll be a chance to vote for Hopkins in subsequent rounds.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I voted for Durham. If Hopkins ever came on my radio, I'd be so shocked that I'd probably carry on listening to have a laugh at her.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I can tolerate Durham. Yes he is a massive bellend but he is clearly on the wind up and he does a good number on some of his unsuspecting guests.

Hopkins is also undoubtedly a WUM but nasty with it

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
She's a genuinely nasty piece of work.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Voted for Durham as i do actually switch off the radio or change station if I hear him.

As much as I dislike Hopkins, I didn't actually realise she had a radio show. I have only heard her on the radio as a guest on the Jeremy Vine show, Venessa Feltz was standing in for Vine that day, a double switch off there.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
This is not a recommendation, and she doesn't need any help to win this match, but she's on LBC today 1pm-4pm
http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here