Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manu told he leave in Jan window

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I am unhappy it has had to come to this,we laid out a fair amount of money and he has clearly not gained by being here either,that said you cannot guarantee every signing will be a success,but it appears he has been almost abject...

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I am unhappy it has had to come to this,we laid out a fair amount of money and he has clearly not gained by being here either,that said you cannot guarantee every signing will be a success,but it appears he has been almost abject...

just didn't fit in to the clubs modus operandi i guess...!! never mind.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
There is such an amazing team spirit at our club, strange that he hasn't really bought into it, or so it seems. I'm not saying he's like Kemy, he has at least played a few times, but he just hasn't seem to have impressed CH, who it seems, and rightly so is a hard taskmaster, but if you put the effort in, and show him you deserve an opportunity, he will give you one. Maybe Elvis just never showed enough, or maybe he just never had that much to show in the first place. Oh well, money down the drain I guess, we've had a few in the last few seasons, but rare once Burke left.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Rarely does Dutch player impress in English football although Elvis never really had a chance to impress he always looked lightning fast when ever I've seen him play to his credit.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
We will need him to start in the FA cup match I would have thought

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Young with some sort of potential and it's ashame we can't recover the 1.5 million we paid but it's another one off the wage bill.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here