Barnsley v Blackburn
Huddersfield v Nottm Forest
Ipswich v Fulham
Preston v Leeds
Reading v Norwich
Rotherham v Wigan
Wolves v Bristol City
Newcastle v Sheff Wed

Fulham look likely to pick up away points, Reading/Norwich ideally sharing the spoils, Hudds look likely to bank 3 points at home, Leeds would probably take an away point. Newcastle/Wendy has its own thread. Derby play tomorrow.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Would be happiest with a Norwich victory over Reading as it keeps a faltering Alex Neil in the job and Norwich in the hunt for the play offs is important as the chasing pack keep taking points off one another, and affords us a chance to extend our lead over Reading.

Bizarrely i'd also like Fulham to overcome Ipswich and then probably beat or draw at Reading so they have their tales slightly up for our visit on 2nd. That might seem counter intuitive but I don't like going to play a supposed challenger when they've been wounded. Jokanovic strikes me as the type of manager to go bat shit mental at his players which then delivers a reaction in their next outing.

Arguably Huddersfield have the two easiest fixtures on paper for the chasing teams, two home games against lower mid table opposition so expect them to do well.

As for Newcastle I actually wouldn't mind a Massive victory tonight but a draw is probably the most sensible outcome. Intrigued to watch how they perform without Voldermort.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Don't mind what the result is at Newcastle v Sheffield Wednesday :lolol:, but would prefer a draw. A win for Watford at Vicarage road would be nice, though.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What's the odds for ten out of ten home wins, I wonder? Looks quite possible on a game by game basis, although I guess the chances of them all finishing predictably are pretty slim.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This match is like watching an average mid table Championship clash. Very very dull.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
C0m9Ip_W8AAZCiy.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here