Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Boxing Day activity

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
What is your favourite Boxing Day activity?

So far it has been reminiscing about previous Boxing Days.

Which usually includes spending time with friends who visit during their holiday.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Getting out the piccalilli.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Boxing.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Why are all the non league teams playing at 12 or 11 and/or away from home in bloody Eastbourne or Hastings!!!!!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Why are all the non league teams playing at 12 or 11 and/or away from home in bloody Eastbourne or Hastings!!!!!

This. I would have taken my boys to the Dripping Pan or the Enclosed Ground today. Instead I'm watching shitty Watford vs shitty Crystal Palace.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Been for a long walk along the seafront stopping for a coffee by the peace statue and have now volunteered to strip the turkey in the kitchen aided only by a laptop, dodgy stream of Reading v Norwich and a nice bottle of Red.

The things i do for this family

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Started with a dog walk then went to Bexhill seafront to go skating with the kids. Always nice to get plenty of fresh air and exercise after the excesses of Christmas Day.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Lie - in followed by lazy breakfast & walk around Sandgate Park. Then had to split some logs for tonight so have treated myself to a beer while keeping an eye on the latest scores.

Cold Cuts with pickles & a few vegetables at 6PM (bottle of wine as well) followed by getting the fire going and watching whatever on TV - Mrs J has recorded West Side Story and I'm sure I can nod off to that as easily as anything else...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here