Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Queen

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Happy Christmas everybody.
Sadly HRH will not be attending church this morning. A fair few tourists from around the globe made the trip just to see her so they will be disappointed. And Kay Burley on Sky announced it as though it was the end of the world.
Got me thinking, if sadly The Queen were to pass away this morning, would the palace announce it or wait until this evening?

Happy Christmas everybody.
Sadly HRH will not be attending church this morning. A fair few tourists from around the globe made the trip just to see her so they will be disappointed. And Kay Burley on Sky announced it as though it was the end of the world.
Got me thinking, if sadly The Queen were to pass away this morning, would the palace announce it or wait until this evening?

Funny you should say that, the wife has just told me she thinks that by evening the media will be in meltdown.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The Palace will announce any news when they feel the time is right. So who knows? She's probably fine but still feeling her cold.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
She's got a cold thats all. My dad is 92. If he had a cold I would expect him to stay in too.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Just put the Queen's speech on record to watch whilst I eat - cooking at the moment.

Will raise a glass to the Queen - she's a tough old gal.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Time to hand over the baton to King Wills.

He's in Berkshire, visiting the in-laws. Hope he got Pippa some kinky underwear and she gives him one back - a present that is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here