Christmas Text Message

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
From BHAFC no less, I must be an uber fan

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year optout.

Different, I suppose.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I received the text, yes, but a tiny gourd of wolverine milk was left on my doorstep marked 'Andrea Orlando bathing fluid - USED'. Before it entirely curdles, I plan to wash my mouth out with it and rub the congealing remains onto my privates. I imagine I will have a gentlemanly, impressive and studious member within a week. One that, unusually, thinks of others. Thank you Albion.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I received the text, yes, but a tiny gourd of wolverine milk was left on my doorstep marked 'Andrea Orlando bathing fluid - USED'. Before it entirely curdles, I plan to wash my mouth out with it and rub the congealing remains onto my privates. I imagine I will have a gentlemanly, impressive and studious member within a week. One that, unusually, thinks of others. Thank you Albion.
:laugh:

Imagine how long it must have taken for someone in the office to run through the entire list of fan's mobile numbers to text them, even if they copied and pasted the message each time. Well done to them I say.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Imagine how long it must have taken for someone in the office to run through the entire list of fan's mobile numbers to text them, even if they copied and pasted the message each time. Well done to them I say.

A computer could do it in a few minutes i would suspect,was the shop even open today?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The whole ****ing first team knocked on my door, handed presents to me and the children (not the wife for some reason), and then sang us ding dong merrily on high, before leaving.

Superb.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The whole ****ing first team knocked on my door, handed presents to me and the children (not the wife for some reason), and then sang us ding dong merrily on high, before leaving.

Superb.

You didn't get the full 90 minute performance, culminating in Chris Hughton's solo?

You must have been a bad fan this year. That or your dressing gown put them off anyway.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer

Superb.

Do you think so? Your acoustics must be better than ours, they sounded crap to me! And disappointed in Knocky getting angry just because I wouldn't sign his shirt!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Superb.

I didn't even get the unused substitute from the development squad - :down: Bad fan. :(

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You didn't get the full 90 minute performance, culminating in Chris Hughton's solo?

You must have been a bad fan this year. That or your dressing gown put them off anyway.
Well I had been drinking all day, I'm not quite sure what was in or out of the dressing gown.

Do you think so? Your acoustics must be better than ours, they sounded crap to me! And disappointed in Knocky getting angry just because I wouldn't sign his shirt!
Maybe we've got great acoustics, I don't know. All I know is that it sounded great, although I am tone deaf and drunk. Why wouldn't you sign his shirt you miserable sod?

I didn't even get the unused substitute from the development squad - :down: Bad fan. :(
Sounds like they spent 90 minutes at some fans' houses, so they'd have run out of time pretty quick. Or maybe they'll be at yours soon, the day is not yet done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here