Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Turkey in trouble this morning

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Greece involved and I am sure China will be there to support them both about lunchtime... Currently taking an absolute basting every half hour and I know who's to blame. It ain't Trump it's Ramsey...Gordon ' F*****G' Ramsey!

It will however all turn out great in the end.....after a good old bit of British stuffing.......

Merry Christmas all fellow listees...

TNBA

TTF

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm having a Brexit Christmas. No Brussels.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Greece involved and I am sure China will be there to support them both about lunchtime... Currently taking an absolute basting every half hour and I know who's to blame. It ain't Trump it's Ramsey...Gordon ' F*****G' Ramsey!

It will however all turn out great in the end.....after a good old bit of British stuffing.......

Merry Christmas all fellow listees...

TNBA

TTF

A bit of a hamming really.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Currently enjoying cream cheese black pepper and salmon bagels then the joint will go in about noon for 2 hours....all this turkey malarky i vowed never to do again.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
What goes into your STUFFING? The right spices can make a real difference.

I don't tend to add many spices to what is already a taste sensation but

I use 1lb sausage meat, a large onion (diced), a packet of dried chesnuts ( Merchant Gourmet or something or other) or (fresh if you can be bothered) and a small tin of sweetcorn, the one with the bits of pepper in, seasoned.
It makes quite a tasty stuffing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here