Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Insomnia

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Been suffering for a good while now. Only getting 2-3 hours sleep a night if that. Aside from pills and booze anyone got some advice from personal experience. Starting to get a bit zombified.

🐕

Last edited:

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
Read Tolstoy's War and Peace, or some Charles Dickens

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Try to visualise the Albion back-line passing it around under Gus Poyet. Once you get to the 40th pass, you'll be asleep in no-time.

If that doesn't work, visualise Mark McCammon playing upfront with Jake Robinson. You may end up with a nightmare, but you'll definitely sleep. Only use in desperate measures.

If that doesn't work, knock one out.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
hqdefault.jpg

See, it works.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Welcome to the club.
Different strokes for different folks. Find what works for you.
Be wary of presribed sleeping tablets.
Any respite I have found has only been temporary.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
stay away from booze......it will put you to sleep early doors but you will be wide awake after 4 or 5 hours as your body tries to flush it out of your system

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Personally I find sticking on a podcast or seven eventually does the trick. I typically set up a play list and set the phone to turn off after maybe 2 hours and by that time I'm long gone.

Failing that a five knuckle shuffle never hurts to try.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
I am a poor sleeper. I find listening to podcasts helps me drop off. Occasionally I will resort to Zopliclone but only infrequently although when I know I really need sleep they work for me.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Try to visualise the Albion back-line passing it around under Gus Poyet. Once you get to the 40th pass, you'll be asleep in no-time.

If that doesn't work, visualise Mark McCammon playing upfront with Jake Robinson. You may end up with a nightmare, but you'll definitely sleep. Only use in desperate measures.

If that doesn't work, knock one out.
Very good 😁

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Been suffering for a good while now. Only getting 2-3 hours sleep a night if that. Aside from pills and booze anyone got some advice from personal experience. Starting to get a bit zombified.

��

I am not a doctor-but i would suggest you afford us a few more details,to determine if it's a lifestyle problem an emotional problem or indeed a medical problem....

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Not saying that you do this, but I have a friend who suffers from insomnia, and he:

Works long hours;
Eats big meals, late;
Drinks a lot of alcohol;
Does no exercise, and
Is constantly on his phone posting on FB.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Before going to sleep you need to remind yourself that Father Christmas does not exist. Once the excitement is gone, sleeping is easy.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Utterly crap night's kip here. Sydney is right about the booze. Strong coffee and time to face the dayzzzzzz

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Utterly crap night's kip here. Sydney is right about the booze. Strong coffee and time to face the dayzzzzzz

Try lemon squeezed into water on an empty stomach,leave for 20 minutes before eating,brush your teeth first though and rinse with cold water straight after drinking the lemon water.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here