Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Christmas Everyone

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Here's hoping that all NSCers (yes, even the ones from up the road), as well as your families and loved ones, enjoy whatever you're doing to celebrate this year.

May you all wake up to find that Santa has emptied his sack and filled your stockings in a pleasing manner and, although we may have to wait a few months for it to be delivered, lets hope the Albion will give us the present we all really want this time around!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You too

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Indeed, Merry Christmas to Friends and Foes Alike. :bigwave:

2016 has personally been a bloody awful year due my wife's ongoing ill-health.

Being able to access (and on occasion contribute to) NSC has helped to keep me reasonably sane.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Indeed, Merry Christmas to Friends and Foes Alike. :bigwave:

2016 has personally been a bloody awful year due my wife's ongoing ill-health.

Being able to access (and on occasion contribute to) NSC has helped to keep me reasonably sane.

keep smiling, mate, even if it is not easy, and every good wish to you and all Albion fans for a super Xmas holiday and ..well, you know what, come May, or even earlier!

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Yes, what the hell.......

Merry Christmas to all who contribute and make this board a good place to hang out online. A special mention to Jakarta and Mrs Jakarta , may 2017 be better for you. Thanks to Bozza for this site and to all connected in any way with the Albion .. :amex:

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Just back from pub...So baaa f..ing humbug.............No com on "HAPPY CRISTMAS EVERYONE"
OOHPS missed the H

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
A very Happy Christmas and safe, peaceful New Year to all NSC's family. There's only one present we all want!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Merry Christmas to all. May Santa spoil you rotten, and may 2017 be an excellent year for you.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
There's been some pretty vitriolic posts back and forth on various issues over the course of 2016 but at of the end of day I think we can all have a drink to a safe, healthy and prosperous Christmas (and beyond) for all NSCers and their families. As well as an Albion promotion in 2017.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Here's hoping that all NSCers (yes, even the ones from up the road), as well as your families and loved ones, enjoy whatever you're doing to celebrate this year.

May you all wake up to find that Santa has emptied his sack and filled your stockings in a pleasing manner and, although we may have to wait a few months for it to be delivered, lets hope the Albion will give us the present we all really want this time around!

To see the Fit Expo Chicago one more time-----really?

maxresdefault.jpg

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Merry Christmas one and all.

To BG I hope you find at least three Kerry Mayo's a Dan Harding and perhaps even an Ian Chapman in your stocking so we can finally put the LB cover question to bed.

To everyone else here's to a happy healthy and prosperous 2017.

Good luck to the good ship ALBION and god speed to us all as we fight inch by inch to the finishing line.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here