Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What does Father Christmas drink in your house?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
As we all know Father Christmas request's a different drink in each house as he loves a bit of variety.

My wife has told me that he fancies a Bailey's this year apparently. She has excellent contacts in Lapland (keep it clean) so I will have to trust her judgement although it's quite a change from the Talisker offered to him last year which must have gone down well as he nipped into the kitchen and drank a few more nips out of the bottle in the kitchen before leaving.

What does Father Christmas drink in your house?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Milk

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Castrol GTX :cheers:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I toss a fortnight's old grey Meade beard clippings into a blender with a slightly over-soft and off baking apple and a curly wurly, still in its wrapper. I find a note in the morning from the travelling giver of average gifts and stealer of bad children saying HORRENDOUS, DO NOT DO HIS AGAIN, SUCKER. I like to push boundaries though and don't reckon he has the guts to mess with the likes of me, and my cousin Titus.

D

Deleted member 2719

Usually a Remy Martin but tonight it's a Disaronno.:whisky:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
The cheap wine that the wife buys, ain't sharing my good stuff am I?!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
A glass of white rioja (if there's enough left in the bottle).

Second thoughts I'll just finish the bottle and pretend. The missus has eaten all the mince pies anyway :blush:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I toss a fortnight's old grey Meade beard clippings into a blender with a slightly over-soft and off baking apple and a curly wurly, still in its wrapper. I find a note in the morning from the travelling giver of average gifts and stealer of bad children saying HORRENDOUS, DO NOT DO HIS AGAIN, SUCKER. I like to push boundaries though and don't reckon he has the guts to mess with the likes of me, and my cousin Titus.

You crack me up sir... ��

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Rudolph's Red from Pennsylvania

9c2d236f4a3e70e03c5eaa8b483de8dd_640x640.jpeg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills