Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bad actors

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Wife just been watching A Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey doing many voices, all of them badly.

Surely one of the most over-rated actors around.

Any others ?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
steven-seagal-3.jpg

My nomination has to be this gimp, from the cardboard school of acting :tosser:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
And Ewan McGregor, amazing in Trainspotting and Shallow Grave, but somewhat dodgy in just about everything else I've seen him in.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The entire cast of Eastenders. But particularly the unbelievably awful talent vacuum Richard Blackwood who has been stealing a living in various guises for his entire "career".

Comedian, rapper, singer, actor, presenter, he's got the reverse Midas touch as absolutely everything he touches turns immediately into a steaming pile of dogshit. Only realised the other day that he was now on Eastenders so had to have a look just to confirm that he's f*****g shit on that too. And he is, the ****.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The entire cast of Eastenders. But particularly the unbelievably awful talent vacuum Richard Blackwood who has been stealing a living in various guises for his entire "career".

Comedian, rapper, singer, actor, presenter, he's got the reverse Midas touch as absolutely everything he touches turns immediately into a steaming pile of dogshit. Only realised the other day that he was now on Eastenders so had to have a look just to confirm that he's f*****g shit on that too. And he is, the ****.

:D genius.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Gwyneth Strong - Cassandra in OFAH. Never thought she was that great, and in her current role in Eastenders she's even worse!

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

He was on celebrity first dates and actually said these words with no irony "well, I'm on Eastenders, that's pretty much a passport to Hollywood".

His date didn't have a scooby who or what he was.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Wife just been watching A Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey doing many voices, all of them badly.

Surely one of the most over-rated actors around.

Any others ?

Jim Carrey is a superb actor. Whilst not a fan of all of his work there is no doubt that he is incredibly talented.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
He was on celebrity first dates and actually said these words with no irony "well, I'm on Eastenders, that's pretty much a passport to Hollywood".

His date didn't have a scooby who or what he was.

He a grade A BELLEND. Back when he had his short lived singing career of shitness he was going round saying that he was the British Will Smith. How he still gets work is beyond me.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He a grade A BELLEND. Back when he had his short lived singing career of shitness he was going round saying that he was the British Will Smith. How he still gets work is beyond me.

This is priceless. "Urban Legend". It doesn't even make sense. Urban Legend? I think my favourite is "Stand-up comic, Broadcaster, Actor, Presenter, Inspirational leader". David Brent anyone?

http://www.richardblackwood.co.uk/

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
'Mr Wooden' Daniel Craig. Average actor with a limited range imho.

I'm meeting him and his wife for the first time on the 28th; I'll be sure to pass on your sentiments! Anything you'd like me to say to his missus about her acting abilities while I'm on the case?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Gillian Taylforth on Eastenders is awful... In any " tense " scenes as she listens to the other actor she always flicks her eyes left then right the turns her head slightly down and breaks eye contact.. Whitney does similar except she flicks her eyes left, right then up and finally down..

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here