Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Piers Sellers

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Not good news, I have stage 3 pancreatic cancer, a rubbish year, this ontop of Alan Rickman and Steve Jobs succumbing to this insidious condition that gives little or no symptons until it is too late. Really sad to hear this, this cancer has a 2.7% survival rate at five years, its a death sentence and medical science has no answer to it, my oncologist tells me that this cancer will overtake breast cancer as the major cancer killer in ten years time. I hope to see us get into the prem, it needs to be this year because next year will be too late for me.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not good news, I have stage 3 pancreatic cancer, a rubbish year, this ontop of Alan Rickman and Steve Jobs succumbing to this insidious condition that gives little or no symptons until it is too late. Really sad to hear this, this cancer has a 2.7% survival rate at five years, its a death sentence and medical science has no answer to it, my oncologist tells me that this cancer will overtake breast cancer as the major cancer killer in ten years time. I hope to see us get into the prem, it needs to be this year because next year will be too late for me.

Jesus mate! I am truly sorry to hear this. I had a mate who battled hard against this form of the big C. All the very best and I hope your wish for the team this year comes true. Take care mate and enjoy every day to the max!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

The Big C has taken three relatives this year not to mention previous years, my thoughts are with you and your family x

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Sorry to hear this, I really hope you get to see our team get promoted to the PL.
Best wishes to you.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Best of luck fella x

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean

So very sorry to hear this. It really has been a shit year all round

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
So very sorry to hear this. It really has been a shit year all round

Yes it has, very sad to say that the centre of my life, my mum, was diagnosed yesterday, liver and lungs.
I am trying to enjoy Christmas for my 12 year old in London with my wife's family but driving down on Boxing Day to Eastbourne to visit my family for 2 days.
Not sure yet what I am going to say when I get there.
Spoken to her on the phone she insists on no fuss.
What a shitty year.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here