Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle vs Sheffield Wednesday

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
With Newcastle playing Wednesday :lolol: on Monday evening, what is our preferred result?

1/ Draw = A point each means that between them only 2 points instead of 3 have been earned.

2/ Newcastle win = accept they they are going to win the league and this pushes back one of the chasing bunch

3/ SW win = opportunity for us to overtake Newcastle and keeps us right in the hunt to win this league, but allows one of the chasing pack to pull closer.

I'd like a draw ....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Wendy are unlikely to sustain as long as Newcastle,would like them to win and Newcastle to lose......

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
No biggy but would choose a draw.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Top six teams drawing with each other except when they play us would be perfect imo

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
100% Newcastle win. They can carry off the gong this season and help us along the way, really not fussed about finishing top. I'm sick of the near misses, I just want to go UP.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Complete tinpottery all this - Newcastle win please - bollox.

Oooohh, look at the big club! "I'll be happy with 2nd":bla::bla::bla:

I hope the Massive stuff 'em just to prove that we need not be afraid of any team in this division.

Having said all that...draw please.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Trying to be realistic the top two will include Newcastle so I would like Newcastle to win against the chasing pack with the exception of losing to us at home.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Complete tinpottery all this - Newcastle win please - bollox.

Oooohh, look at the big club! "I'll be happy with 2nd":bla::bla::bla:

I hope the Massive stuff 'em just to prove that we need not be afraid of any team in this division.

Having said all that...draw please.

Couldn't agree with you more, yes I want us to get promoted, and I want us to get promoted as champions too. Screw them all, I'd love it if Newcastle blow it.

Www.oldfootballshirts.com

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here