Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mrs Browns Boys Xmas Day Special

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
NSC`s favourite tv programme 1030 pm xmas night

If you did Switch Off Your Television Set and Go Out and Do Something Less Boring Instead what could you do that was more productive than watching 30 mins of Brown Boys.?

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I have never met anyone who likes this show. Who actually watches it? Well I say met anyone - I guess I mean anyone who has ever mentioned they like this show.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
NSC`s favourite tv programme 1030 pm xmas night

If you did Switch Off Your Television Set and Go Out and Do Something Less Boring Instead what could you do that was more productive than watching 30 mins of Brown Boys.?

Thanks for warning me.

Mrs. P. Is a fan of the show. Have never watched it other than trailers, which are enough to convince me that half an hour spent trying to nail my ear to a plank would be infinitely more enjoyable.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I love it and I'm soooo soooo sorrry. There are plenty of programmes I don't like but I wouldn't start a ****ing thread about it.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Being hung drawn and quartered would be more fun than watching that drivel.
The only thing I can think of that would be worse is if the special was an hour long.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
My mother's boyfriend is sent to a small room upstairs to watch it on his lonesome. When I was there perhaps a Christmas ago I could hear him almost perish with breathless laughter over it. I'm glad he enjoys it, but the Meade clan cannae stomach it.

I bought a TV Break, or some such turdery t'other week, and I could not find a single thing to excitedly watch this Christmas. I expect more from the Beeb to put together a film noir season or collection of Hitchcocks as they usually do. Poor. Thank the devil for Netflix and illegal streaming.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I love it and I'm soooo soooo sorrry. There are plenty of programmes I don't like but I wouldn't start a ****ing thread about it.

NSC

Negative
Starting
Comment.

Where's the positivity gone? - if it was ever here.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Probably the worst programme ever devised, written, produced and televised. Lowers the lowest common denominator to an absurdly low low.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'm at the In laws all Christmas so I went out last night and got my Christmas pub session done. Luckily friends of mine own a pub so it makes life easier. I'm not sure what festive TV treats the in laws are lining up but they seem to be eternally watching Strictly which I find suicidely dull so I'm hoping for a more round the table, drinking, eating and chatting few days, which to be fair they prefer to watching telly. However I will be taking my laptop, headphones and a cache of digitally procured films, just in case they reach their liver spotted hands over to the Christmas Radio Times.
Have a good Christmas one and all.
Shit thread by the way.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I like it. Its very clever on a range of dirrerent levels. And it makes me laugh. :shrug:

If you want some real shit to emote about, go online and dig out an episode of Love Thy Neighbour. Then post a review on NSC. Or, on the other hand . . . . :bigwave:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here