Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Christmas Wish video - 23rd Dec

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
https://youtu.be/hF7XnBDjL6g

Found it difficult not to get a lump in my throat whilst watching that clip.
Fair play to the club (and especially to Hughton in this particular instance) for what they do not just on the field, but off it as well. Long may it continue:clap2:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
https://youtu.be/hF7XnBDjL6g

Found it difficult not to get a lump in my throat whilst watching that clip.
Fair play to the club (and especially to Hughton in this particular instance) for what they do not just on the field, but off it as well. Long may it continue:clap2:

Yeah they are so good at this sort of thing. I remember a couple last xmas involving Bobby Zee, and GG. It's really good to see the club interract with it's fans like this.

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
This is a very moving video and I wish the family everything they wish for themselves.... and I am so so proud of our club and particularly our first class (premier?) manager.... Here's to a trouble-free, successful, life affirming Christmas and New Year :xmas:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I just love seeing this stuff. Well done the club and best wishes to the York family for a great Christmas and hopes for 2017

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
As ever, well done to the club. I think we only get to know about a few of the many things they do.
QUESTION. Watching CH walk into the room, what would you have done? My instant reaction was I'd hug him (man hug) and thank HIM for what he is doing.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Well done the York Familey and the club see you on 27th lets hope for 3pts to finish the first half of the season.
May be on the way back only����⚽

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Fantastic stuff, it just goes to show, especially at Christmas, that there's always somebody else deserved of nice things :thumbsup:

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
Had a couple of jars in the local and discussed this thread with a mate.... I have never been happier with the club I have supported for 50 years! Cheers everyone.... 2017 could be the greatest year since 1979!

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Makes me extremely proud to support this great club! Such compassion is very rare these days, especially in Football.

The Glenn Murray and Bruno ones were really touching aswell!

Well done the club, players and staff! The way they all came together to support Knockaert is something very special aswell!

:thumbsup:

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Had a couple of jars in the local and discussed this thread with a mate.... I have never been happier with the club I have supported for 50 years! Cheers everyone.... 2017 could be the greatest year since 1979!
Great post. This IS an absolutely golden time for the Albion. Really hoping for more magic in next 10 days or so...

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Bloody love that! Happy Christmas to the Yorks, they seem as close a unit as our defence this season! And never mind the pressies, meeting Bob Booker would be enough for me!!

Well played the Albion, brilliant!
X

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
That's brilliant, and what a lovely family the Yorks seem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here