Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Noticed how shit everything is on TV? Roma vs Chievo right now. FFS. :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Had to restrain yourself from screaming in a supermarket as you weave and bob around people and feel your brain melting as it is assaulted by yet another fecking Xmas song belting out. Little Donkey very nearly put me over the edge yesterday..

Did I mention Bah Humbug?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Had to restrain yourself from screaming in a supermarket as you weave and bob around people and feel your brain melting as it is assaulted by yet another fecking Xmas song belting out. Little Donkey very nearly put me over the edge yesterday..

Heard someone moaning about Iceland selling reindeer steak earlier, but no-one ever complains about Lidl donkey.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Encountered office party type idiots who are conspicuously making their annual trip to the pub.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Forgotten to get cards for work mates that will inevitably chuck one in your direction last minute?

Dr. No

Nov 28, 2016
Broken a tooth yet on a sugared almond?

Heard someone moaning about Iceland selling reindeer steak earlier, but no-one ever complains about Lidl donkey?

Encountered office party type idiots who are conspicuously making their annual trip to the pub?

Forgotten to get cards for work mates that will inevitably chuck one in your direction last minute?

No.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
David Brent taking "the Swindon lot" to the pub on a Friday lunchtime in The Office. They hardly say a word. :lolol:

That's the other side to the office party idiots coin - the ones dragged along and looking terrified and uncomfortable, drinking soft drinks in a place they never go to either and don't want be anywhere near.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick

I had to fight my way through M&S food hall today. I asked the bloke in front of me to move a little so I could reach something off the shelf and it was Glenn Murray.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I had to fight my way through M&S food hall today. I asked the bloke in front of me to move a little so I could reach something off the shelf and it was Glenn Murray.

Did you speak to him and :bowdown: or did you just look awestruck and mumble "thanks"?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
... already come up with a good excuse as to why the mother in law and assorted family members can't 'just stay over for an extra couple of days'

:thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here