Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will YOU be getting ANY Christmas TIPS at your work ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I'm LUCKY as I'm coining it in this year, for the last 2 years I've been doing a MILK round for my BEST friend COLIN and nothing BEATS tootling along the streets of Worthing at SILLY O'Clock in my milk FLOAT full of GOLD top.

You get to MEET all sorts of PUNTERS and of course EVERYBODY thinks I'm a DIRTY old man giving WOMEN some FRESH cream whilst her OLD man is at work or POPPING some EGGS around her BACK passage on a FRIDAY when I have some SAUSAGES to deliver as well.

I meet LOADS of Albion FANS too, one of them I think his NAME is BASIL is always most PLEASANT to talk to unless it is about the RAILWAY strike and then he starts to SEETH and he would SEETH even more if he KNEW I was SHOP Steward for the National UNION of MILKMEN (affiliated) and was BALLOTING for INDUSTRIAL action in the new year.

Best thing is all the Christmas TIPS I get and even BASIL popped out this morning in his ONESIE to give me a Christmas CARD with a FRESH new FIVE pound note in which of course will go to the RMT Guards strike FUND as everyone knows I always do a lot for GOOD causes.

Is anyone else COINING it in this year with their TIPS ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes.

I'll be told to "go and catch some rapists & murderers".*

*instead of victimising the poor man who just wants to be left alone to drive home from the pub after ten festive pints

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Just be given my tip ..... Dont expect a train service from Southern in January 2017

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I would give you the tip of my boot, six laceholes deep up your jacksy if I don't get my milk on time

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here