• Joe Talbot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
We had 54 nominations, so we’re having six groups of nine, before we go to the knock out stages.

This is the line up for the Group Stages.

Each group has one seeded Radio Turn Off – judged by the number of nominations on the original thread, one or two second seeds and the rest of the group is made up of the San Marinos of the Radio Turn Off World Cup.

One vote each. Poll ends in a few days.

Then it’s the Quarter Finals and semi final line up

QUARTER FINALS
MATCH A WINNER GROUP 1 V HIGHEST VOTE WINNER RUNNER UP
MATCH B WINNER GROUP 2 V 2ND HIGHEST VOTE WINNER RUNNER UP
MATCH C WINNER GROUP 3 V WINNER GROUP 4
MATCH D WINNER GROUP 5 V WINNER GROUP 6

SEMI FINALS
WINNER MATCH A V WINNER MATCH D
WINNER MATCH B V WINNER MATCH C

Remember this is to find the UK’s Number One Radio Turn Off. Not necessarily the most odious person, but the contender that makes you reach for the off button, almost without having to think of it.

Group 5

Steve Wright – Radio 2 every afternoon and Sunday mornings. For research purposes only I tried listening to this today. Jeez! Its exactly the same as last time I listened 20 years ago. Only the guests make it bearable, even if they have to put up with inane questions from the posse. FFS. Odds 3/1

Elaine Paige – Radio 2 Sundays – If you like show tunes, what do you expect? Odds 25/1

Paul Miller – Radio Sussex – I couldn’t quite work out whether the nominations were because people love him of hate him, but he got so many mentions that he had to get in. Make surprise was that anyone listens to Radio Sussex. Odds 50/1

Stan Collymore – Talksport until fairly recently. Not sure if he has resurfaced anywhere since he got the sack, and not keen to find out. Awful accent. Awful opinionated tw4t. Odds 50/1

Cerys Matthews – 6 Music – Seems to be despised for her Welsh accent, and loved for it. Odds 250/1

Sarah Groloe – BBC Sussex with an irritating voice - apparently. Odds 1000/1

Ian "The \Moose" Abrahams – Talksport mornings and weekend sports reporter. Impossible to understand how this prat has turned his sports reporter role into a career. USP seems to be letting everyone else on the station take the mick out of him, and eating a lot. Odds 100/1

Tim Westwood – Capital Radio DJ - Odds 1000/1

Joe Talbot – BBC Sussex & Surrey – no, me neither - Odds 1000/1

Last edited:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
It is Sarah Gorrell, not Groloe and she is absolutely F*cking gash, can I have my Steve Wright Vote reassigned please?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Paul Miller - if only for the fact my other ex other half used to disappear to her bedroom to listen to him in bed. At least I got to see some tv that suited me downstairs.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Tim Westwood.

Or should I say... Westwood.

The original Wigga if ever there was one.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
:bla::bla:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
It is Sarah Gorrell, not Groloe and she is absolutely F*cking gash, can I have my Steve Wright Vote reassigned please?

Sarah Groloe is the worst unless you just want to hear about her kids and her voice just grates

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here