Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aaron Pierre

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Another player worth looking at from Wycombe is Scott Kashket.

Plays as a striker, has been banging in the goals lately and has been getting rave reviews. Still only 20 so plenty of time to improve.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If true, I wouldn't be surprised if Uwe left. He's a quality player, but nowhere near the first squad at the moment.
Agreed.

Dunk to leave if we don't go up, Hunemeier to leave if we get promoted ? ???

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Saw him play against Oxford last season . Really really good player, albeit at league two level. Stood out and thought at the time he would be a good one for us. Commanding , strong centre back. Held Wycombe together like dunk has done for us in the past

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Erm... no. The point being made is that even before he broke his arm he wasn't near the first team. So it wouldn't be a surprise to see him leave

Hmmm before he busted his hand wasn't he a long term injury? Hardly surprising he wasn't near the first team? However before long term injury I believe he was playing first team? In fact wasn't his long term injury down to playing for the fronts?

Stumpy Tim

Hmmm before he busted his hand wasn't he a long term injury? Hardly surprising he wasn't near the first team? However before long term injury I believe he was playing first team? In fact wasn't his long term injury playing for the fronts?
He was out for a bit but had been fit for several months... he had played in some of the U23 games in that tinpot cup

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Someone who understands why you're bewildered.

It's just the way you were talking about the big picture sounded like you were either on the recruitment team, or high up in the club, in which case I would have been interested in your thoughts on it, but as it appears you are neither I couldn't care less.

Merry Christmas.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
It's just the way you were talking about the big picture sounded like you were either on the recruitment team, or high up in the club, in which case I would have been interested in your thoughts on it, but as it appears you are neither I couldn't care less.

Merry Christmas.

That doesn't surprise me either.

You have a Happy New Year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here