Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arabic comedian thrown off flight

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So just saw this on Twitter, but a US-Arabic comedian was thrown off a Delta flight due to 'more than 20 passengers feeling uncomfortable' that he was speaking to his friend in Arabic.

http://twitter.com/omgAdamSaleh/status/811531782982078464

Slightly worrying that a minority of individuals on a flight can have someone thrown off for being uncomfortable.

Thoughts?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
More worrying is the comments from other passengers and someone sticking their middle finger up at them as they walk off the plane ! Red necks

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I flew in America not long after that shoe bomber stuff. The captain really had to talk the plane around after a guy dressed in milatry fatigues that may or may not have been Arabic had made that lot 'feel unconfortable' too. He had to leave the flight.

Weird it was.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Farage world.

So someone who wants to limit immigration is to blame for incidents like this , which may even be a set up according to another poster on this thread , I'm not sure if you're genuinely stupid or a hysterical old woman.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
So just saw this on Twitter, but a US-Arabic comedian was thrown off a Delta flight due to 'more than 20 passengers feeling uncomfortable' that he was speaking to his friend in Arabic.

http://twitter.com/omgAdamSaleh/status/811531782982078464

Slightly worrying that a minority of individuals on a flight can have someone thrown off for being uncomfortable.

Thoughts?

Madness. But a sign of the times unfortunately, especially in the United States.

And-they-re-off-racing-logo.jpg

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I'd chose B if I had a choice. Name calling already on page 1, you're living up to your cliche.

Oh so I'm not on ignore then , you just bottled out of answering me.on previous occasions :lolol:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You are on ignore. I just checked that post as I knew you'd bite.

Course I am :lolol: what a pitifully weak answer, I've finally got YOU to bite and prove what a cowardly liar you are who has avoided answering me on several contentious issues where you knew I'd proved you wrong I was NEVER on ignore :tosser:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here