Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online poll for best Championship PLAYER 2016.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Without bias, Anthony Knockaert has GENUINELY been the best Championship player, in the whole CALENDAR YEAR of 2016, hasn't he?

Andre Gray and Michael Keane were great for Burnley, but only played in the division for half the year, same as Gayle, etc for Newcastle.

I really can't think of a single worthy competitor to Knockaert, except possibly LEWIS DUNK.

D

Deleted member 2719

Done.

Voted for Hughes because i like his hair.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Without bias, Anthony Knockaert has GENUINELY been the best Championship player, in the whole CALENDAR YEAR of 2016, hasn't he?

Andre Gray and Michael Keane were great for Burnley, but only played in the division for half the year, same as Gayle, etc for Newcastle.

I really can't think of a single worthy competitor to Knockaert, except possibly LEWIS DUNK.

Not Ollie Norwood then?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Done. 40%

Why no Bruno?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Done.

'scuse my ignorance, but what is HITC Sport? Are we actually voting on something that carries any clout?

:shrug:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Done.

'scuse my ignorance, but what is HITC Sport? Are we actually voting on something that carries any clout?

No. It's a site that regurgitates rumours and makes articles out of some ex player sending a tweet and the like. But still.....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Done. 40%

Why no Bruno?

A fair shout.

Brighton have been comfortably the best Championship side for the full calendar year. Any of our core players could be considered - Knockaert, Stockdale, Bruno, Dunk, Stephens.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
No. It's a site that regurgitates rumours and makes articles out of some ex player sending a tweet and the like. But still.....

...and thinks that a calendar year means anything in football. Perhaps it's run by Bas Savage's agent???

I won't be voting on principal.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Norwood has only played half at best of the games this season, and I don't know how he was playing for Reading. Odd choice.

But you know how every other Championship player was playing in order to know Knockaert was better than them all?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here