Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And people wonder why Labour is 10+ points behind the Tories.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Do they really wonder? I thought the reasons were rather obvious to most people.

But this clip must be at least two years old. Is that the best the Labour-bashers can do?

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Why picking out Labour in this? OK - I know she is/was a Labour shadow minister (and it has to be said, a very inept one) but I'm sure that without any effort the Lib Dems, or The Greens - and even factions of the Tory Party - could have put up an equally twattish advocate for letting scum back in, on the back of a PC version of civil rights. And yeh, I'm sure a Controlling Order would put the fear of God (or Allah) into them!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Why picking out Labour in this? OK - I know she is/was a Labour shadow minister (and it has to be said, a very inept one) but I'm sure that without any effort the Lib Dems, or The Greens - and even factions of the Tory Party - could have put up an equally twattish advocate for letting scum back in, on the back of a PC version of civil rights. And yeh, I'm sure a Controlling Order would put the fear of God (or Allah) into them!

Your right of course. However Emily being 'roasted' is always amusing.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA8nABHLQQANo i dont live in Kew or Primrose Hill and we use Southern !

This by a woman who detests the English flag and despises anything British including it's culture traditions and values, with that in mind it is hardly surprising how she comes to form such a warped conclusion as she does. also rather ironic how she comes to mention treason in her little rant.

She's just another squirmy little apologist ..typical of what her party stands for and has come to represent,.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
This by a woman who detests the English flag and despises anything British including it's culture traditions and values, with that in mind it is hardly surprising how she comes to form such a warped conclusion as she does. also rather ironic how she comes to mention treason in her little rant.

She's just another squirmy little apologist ..typical of what her party stands for and has come to represent,.
The rule of law is a British value (and one we would do well to defend), which she is clearly in favour of. Abandoning it when it's convenient is the kind of behaviour the states most responsible for fostering this poisonous ideology tend to exhibit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here